Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Updates

Whoohoo, I finished the 2nd draft of "Make Me Whole" today and sent it off to beta readers. Which means I suppose that I need to finish the synopsis and work on the blurb. While I'm waiting to get back some feedback on the draft I'm going to start doing some research on my next project. Amber Allure has a call out for Gothic Romance and I've had an idea percolating in the back of my mind for a couple of years now. I can't wait to dive into this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment