Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday News


There isn’t too much to report this week. Now that work has eased up I feel like I’m finally making progress on “Make Me Whole.” I’ve edited two of the chapters and wrote a new scene. Please cross your fingers. I’m really looking to finish the 2nd draft within a week. Every time I start, I seem to get interrupted.
 In other news, “Ghosts in the Wind” came in at 22 on the pre-editors and editors poll. Which I think is pretty freaking cool that it was even nominated.
 I beta read an awesome story last week, a wonderful m/m fantasy that filled me with glee. She’s going to be subbing it this week, so as soon as I have more information I’ll pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment