Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Six Sentence Sunday - Fantasy with Iulian and Dmitri - Titleless


Over the years I’ve worked on and off on a number of fantasy books. I’ve decided that this year I’m going to finally finish one. This particular story involves a prince on the run turned courtesan and an exiled man-at-arms turned mercenary. It’s still titleless after all this time poking at it. *sighs and pokes again*

A slender man had been standing at the embrasure looking out with his hands clasped behind his back. As the door opened he turned and knelt in one smooth movement. “My lord,” he greeted in a low baritone. “How may I serve?”

Dmitri froze in the doorway for a moment taken aback by how much the man brought to his mind Prince Alexas. The prince had been slaughtered, along with the rest of his family years ago and with his death Dmitri had lost any chance of discovering why the prince had betrayed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment