Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


I am going to be wrapping up the rough draft of my cursed statue story, Make Me Whole, this week.  I have a chapter and an epilogue to write.  Then I’ll take a week or so to flesh out this sci-fi idea I got last week.  I’ll work on the notes and the characters a bit so it can percolate in the back of my head.  Once I get the second draft of the statue story done, Galen and Nick are off to beta readers.  I hope to have them submitted by the beginning of August at the latest.

Since I’m so close, I thought I’d share a little snippet in celebration and motivation.  Please excuse Nick’s language.  He’s a little upset right now and soaking wet to boot after a tussle that landed him in a fountain.  Being hounded by a statue that’s come to life hasn’t improved his mood much either. 

* * * * *


“Fuck you, too.  Love isn’t enough; it wasn’t enough six months ago and it sure as hell isn’t now.  All those fucking centuries should’ve proven that to you.  How many damn tries have you had and you still can’t get it right?  We can’t get it right.  Just fuck all of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment