Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year’s everybody. I just wanted to give an update about what I’ve been doing. I’m finishing up the second draft of “Other Side of the Line.” I have my beta notes back and I’m really excited about how the edits are going. I hope to submit it very soon. I’ll keep you updated. After that I’m working on an erotic, sci-fi horror novella for a boxed set that’s due in August. I don’t have a title yet, but I’ve started roughing out the story. One of the new things I’m thinking of implementing this year is having a wip page that I’ll update once a month with words counts so you can see all the crazy things I have going on in my head.

It’s been a busy, crazy year. I’m going back to the physical therapists next week as a follow up from my surgery. I feel like I’m doing really well. I still don’t have feeling completely back in my right leg, but I can stand on it for most of the day without it getting tired or hurting. On the days I stand more, I have no back pain at all. Last week I start going back to the gym every other day and it’s going well. My day job has been kicking my butt. Lots of overtime is good for the paycheck, but not so good for writing time. I’m hoping I can start tamping that back.



My husband has some exciting things going on for 2015 as well. He’s working on Nick Davis’ brainchild The Teddy Bear Tales. http://theteddybeartales.alt-world.com/ They did a Kickstarter earlier in the year to do two mini-comics. Keir’s the artist for the second book that Scott Markley wrote featuring Forrest and Scout. I’m excited for them. This is a comic my son would’ve loved when he was younger.

Which brings me to another New Years and another birthday for my boy. He’s twelve now. I can’t believe how fast these years have flown by. He put on a crazy growth spurt this year too. He’s going to be taller than me by the end of the year, just you see. He’s such an amazing kid. I loved him as a baby and I’m looking forward to the man he’s going to become, but damn, I’d like to slow the clock down a little bit.


I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment