Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - All I Want For Christmas Is You

I had toyed with the idea of posting the rough first chapter of my free xmas short today, and the second chapter in a week and so on up until Christmas. I posed the question on Twitter and the consensus is that you'd rather wait and get the whole in. So I'll post the first six sentences for Sunday and tomorrow I'll post some pictures that inspired me.  So here you go. I hope you enjoy!

Love, Margie

* * * * *



“I can think of a hundred things wrong with this picture.” Eli gestured toward the windshield and the mist filled valley that dropped off to their right revealing the tall mountains covered in a mix of evergreens and trees bared for the winter.
Ash tore his eyes from the gorgeous panorama and looked at Eli, a smile tugging on his lips at the look of disgust on his partner’s face. Eli didn’t fool him one bit. He lived for views like this. If they weren’t here to visit his family he’d be enjoying every minute of this trip. In fact, Ash would consider himself lucky if he managed to get Eli indoors at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment