Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Contests and Excerpts

Today I'm blogging at Book Brew with the Coffee Crew with a whole bunch of other authors. This month's theme is cops and detectives. The Coffee Crew at is giving away a $25 gift certificate to one random commenter and other authors are giving away a few prizes as well.

I'm posting two excerpts from Ghosts in the Wind and giving away some copies of the book. Stop by at http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts and read all the fun stuff going on. If you're interested in winning a copy of my ghost story, the first post I put up is titled "Ghosts and Detectives" the other one that I'll upload before I leave work today is "Love Stories."

I hope you enjoy and good luck!

Love,

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment