Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday – Make Me Whole


So I finished the 3rd draft on Saturday and now I’m working on finishing up the synopsis and blurb and doing a final read through before it’s due on Thursday. So I thought I’d celebrate by sharing the first two paragraphs of the first chapter.  Enjoy!
* * * * *
Galen Kanellis stared at the four huge unmarked packing crates that filled the museum’s small storage room to the point where he had just enough space between each crate to slip through to open them. He scratched his head, frowned and tried to remember what he’d ordered that would take up so much room. They were good on supplies for the studio, and the gallery gift shop had more than enough stock. Besides, nothing he ordered would’ve come in crates about to fall apart.
“Suzane,” he called out to his personal assistant as he grabbed a crowbar. “I thought we weren’t going to have the pieces for the new exhibit shipped until Ella had a chance to do the mural. Are any of the boys still here? I’m going to need some help.”
* * * * *
I’ve kind of missed blogging more often. It had been fun. When I’m editing it is very consuming, add in the day job, and mommy/wife things and the first thing to go is the website. But now that it’s done, I’m free to inflict myself upon here for awhile. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment