Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Loyal Dogs and Encouraging Letters


I love reading stories that make me smile and I found two this week. The first one has to do with pets. I have been blessed with some pretty amazing pets over the years. This story reminded me of Shaq, our Shepard/Irish Setter/Chow mix. He was a beautiful, sweet, intelligent dog and he adored my dad. If there was ever a dog in our family who would've been this loyal, it was our Shaq. I miss him.


The second link made me cry in a good way. I love hearing about people reaching out to others who are hurting. We need more stories like this, I think it speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment