Welcome to MargueriteLabbe.com

Online home of award-winning M/M author, Marguerite Labbe.

Here you'll find up to date information on new releases, free reads and much more. Follow any of the links above to learn more and feel free to drop me an email or a comment... I love to hear from readers.

Friday, February 3, 2012

All Bets Are Off Reviews and Book Trailer

Good morning everyone.  Brrr.  The weather in DC cannot make up its mind.  I think that its really trying hard to be spring and failing.  I wanted to share some wonderful reviews that I’ve received for All Bets Are Off in the last two months since it came out.  Eli and Ash’s story was a hard one for me to write since contemporary m/m is way out of my comfort zone unless I’m writing it with Fae, but I’m really happy that I stuck with it.

Plus I wanted to share with you some pictures I had that reminded me of either the characters or setting as I was writing the story.  Plus there’s a book trailer that the wonderful and talented Voirey Linger made for me at the end.  I hope you enjoy.

Ash inspiration
 Queer Magazine Online

It is a very hot story, and not just because of what happens in the bedroom. The sexual tension, desire and sheer need of the two main characters for each other almost jumps off the page.


 Guilty Pleasure Book Reviews


4 Stars

All Bets Are Off by Marguerite Labbe was a pleasant surprise of a good story with romance, conflict and very likeable characters… I found myself really like both these characters and was totally hooked by the end with them because of their behavior and mannerisms that were so lifelike.



Eli inspiration

Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words


4.5 Stars

In All Best Are Off Marguerite Labbe has crafted a lovely, warmhearted romance. This book has everything I love in a story – great characters, a terrific plot, marvelous dialog and a HEA that had me smiling long after I had finished the book. And I should add hot and sexy! ... Marguerite is such a gifted author that almost immediately you are swallowed up into their lives. Their joys are yours as well as their doubts and aggravations.


Smitten With Reading
A-
I really enjoyed both of these guys' characters. Their chemistry was incredible as was their really fabulous friendship. I liked watching their relationship and friendship grow… I was enthralled by the story and the romance from the very start of the book.

Confessions of a Toxic Friend


4.5 Stars

I would recommend this book to lovers of m/m romance that likes the build-up to a sweet romance.

Book Trailer – All Bets Are Off


I had planned on adding a picture of a Jabbers as a puppy with a baseball and another of Eli's house, but Blogger is being a goober and freezing up.  I'll post them another day.  I hope you have a good weekend.  I'll be working on a new short story and diving into edits on my ghost story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment